This story explains the power of social media users to influence voters in their networks to vote. The research published in Nature magazine reinforces the strategy developed by Brand Builder Communications to achieve 70% voter support for a half billion dollars in tax funding for the Summit County DD board last November.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 2012 Frank Horn Service Above Self Award Presented to HBA of Summit and Portage Counties
- 3 Unconventional Ways to Boost Your Facebook Engagement
- Voting Messages Most Effective If They Come From Social Media Friends
- New President, New Meeting Location for Akron Rotary Club
- Social Media Legal Expert to Appear on Cleveland Network Public Affairs Program